Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a new pair of tein flex coilovers for $500 private sale brand new. Is this a good deal? How do they compare to the aspec suspension. I never owned a pair of coilovers before.

·
~t.sdz
1,579 Posts
if its real..BUY IT!!!

·
....its fate....
1,276 Posts
Yeah it sounds too good to be true. I bought mine for about $1500 a few months ago.
It would be a bit stiffer compared to the aspec if your one of the people who are more concerned regarding comfort.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
yep too good to be true for "brand new" tein flex...

I bought tein SS for $1300 last month; brand new.

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
LOL I found them on CL for that price too. Didn't even bother to contact the seller. Someone might have bought them and just want to get rid of them :dunno:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Typo error.
Must be missing a 1 in front of the other numbers.

The Aspec suspension is mostly a stock suspension which sits a bit lowered then stock.
You can't ajust them to make them stiffer or lowered the height which the Flex does.

500$ wouldn't be in a brand new condition unless he's on crack.

·
Team Advantage Audio mem
834 Posts
Yeah it sounds too good to be true. I bought mine for about $1500 a few months ago.
It would be a bit stiffer compared to the aspec if your one of the people who are more concerned regarding comfort.
are you sure it is just a bit? Every post I been readding people are saying its dramaticly stiffer? soo stuck between flex and cst

1 - 11 of 11 Posts