Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so while cleaning out my storage I found them sitting there and its time to get rid of them. They are still on the stock shocks and i dont have tools to take them off so you get them with the springs. The shocks have around 60K miles on them and the Springs are around 25-30K and performed as they did on day 1 when I took them off the car. I'm located in Broward County and looking for locals only at the time since i wont have time for shipping. if you have any questions don't be shy to call/text me 954 864 7319 Avie.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Damn, this is a steal deal for someone
Yep. Just trying to clean up and get extra room. I'm not shipping because it's probably going to cost a lot and I don't have the time right now

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Are shocks dead? If not and when you are willing to ship pm me. 100 shipped?
The shocks aren't dead they were still working fine for me but I took the setup out go go coilovers. If I can get a box and supplies to ship it properly I'll let everyone know because I'm sure it will be easier to sell.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BTW nice MR! I'm painting mine next week. Can't wait!!
Thanks! I can't wait to start painting mines and will hopefully start it after I come back from my road trip with my wife in a couple weeks

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
if it doesnt work out, i'll take them if you're willing to ship to canada
It's working out and I will be shipping soon once everything is finalized.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.