Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
What to put here...
1,050 Posts
I've been on HTech springs for about 4 years. Stock shocks lasted all of about a few months before getting bouncy. Then, I was on Tokico HP's (blues). They were good for about a year, then... BOUNCY. I went with Koni yellow's from Tire Rack and they are 1000x better. More control, less bounce, more comfortable in every way, and they're adjustable (both height and firmness). I highly recommend spending the $500ish on the Koni's the FIRST time, because you will want new shocks sooner rather than later if you don't go with a good one off the top.

FWIW, my Tokico's on both rears were completely seized after about 9 months. After removing them, I was completely unable to make them budge even with over 230lbs of weight on them. The fronts were OK (but some sticky spots). The new Koni's were perfectly smooth, so I knew the Tokico's were completely and utterly shot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.