Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tein S-tech, Low mile* struts

S-tech springs- ~7500 miles $145
Front Struts- ~7500 miles KYB excel-G $100 for the pair
Rear Struts- ~3500 miles KYB excel-G $125 for the pair

$350 for all plus shipping and paypal.
The whole package comes with the factory bump stops, bellows, spring insulators etc. Top hats not included.

PICS IN FOLLOWING POSTS

I am located in central IL. Shipping ranges from $50-65 to basically opposite ends of the country, less if you're closer.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bumping a thread I forgot about. Ready for coilovers now so make an offer if interested. I'll link a post with pictures when I lowered the car. They're installed currently with 6800 miles on the fronts, ~3000 miles on the rear.

Once I have an interested buyer, I can have them off the car and shipped within 3-4 business days.

Scroll down to see pics before/after install. http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/member-intro/63129-new-here.html

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hopefully coming off tomorrow!

I will now be keeping top hats but s. tech springs and basically new struts will be available as set or separate. $400 for the set. Again, ~7000 miles on front struts and all 4 springs, ~3700 on rear struts. They are KYB.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump!

These are off the car and ready to go! The whole set includes s. tech springs, struts less than 6 months old with mileage stated in a previous post, factory bellows, bump stops.

Great ride and the drop does not hinder daily use of the car!

If anyone is interested in pictures of the set, I can lay it all out and snap one.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.