Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2005 Satin Silver Metallic TSeX Navi AT
Tein SS Coilovers Approx. 2" drop :ben:
19" Motegi DPK
Nitto 235/35/19

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
nice picz, but the rims looks like 18"..
may be coz of the chrome lip...

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
Rarely see a Motegi rims on a TSX.....

·
TSXY
147 Posts
What's the width on your wheels?

·
TSeX Navigator
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The rims are 19x8 w/40mm offset.

I haven't ever seen Motegi's on a TSX before.

The tires rubbed a bit so I stiffened the suspension and it got worse so I softenned the suspension and it got better....go fiure? Kinda backwards f you ask me.

I like the way the car looks and sits, but would suggest like a 42-45mm offset to avoid any rubbing. I can deal with it because I am very happy with the look.

·
2005 TSX 6MT Nav
692 Posts
are you happy with the nitto's?
what model are they?

·
TSeX Navigator
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
05tsx said:
did u get a camber kit for the rear.
I have a camber kit for it, but haven't put it on yet. Due to my low (40mm) wheel offset I rubb the fenders a little. If I camber it, it will bring the top of the tire out even more to correct it, thus causing even more rubbing. So untill I get the ride height corrected or roll the fenders a little bit I shouldn't camber the rear. The front doesn't need it, the rear does!

·
Mr GenK-JomBLo
191 Posts
CJams said:
I have a camber kit for it, but haven't put it on yet. Due to my low (40mm) wheel offset I rubb the fenders a little. If I camber it, it will bring the top of the tire out even more to correct it, thus causing even more rubbing. So untill I get the ride height corrected or roll the fenders a little bit I shouldn't camber the rear. The front doesn't need it, the rear does!
Are you sure its 19" ??? its look like 18" ... my friend is using 19" but look much bigger than yours ... I think i need to change my glasses then :p

·
Mr GenK-JomBLo
191 Posts
CJams said:
2005 Satin Silver Metallic TSeX Navi AT
Tein SS Coilovers Approx. 2" drop :ben:
19" Motegi DPK
Nitto 235/35/19

99% its 18 man ... :p

no offence.

if its 19" then I really need to change my glasses ... kidding

·
TSeX Navigator
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well I ordered 19's...they say 19....I asked for 235/35/19 from Discount Tire, the receipt says they're 19's and for some silly reason it also says 235/35/19 on the tire ....but hey...who am I? Just the guy that researched wheels for a few weeks before dropping a couple of grand on them.

Yes! I am 100% sure they are 19's. 19x8 40mm offset

No offense taken:)

·
Registered
49 Posts
wow u have no camber issues. i got 19x8's on my tsx lowered on the pro-kit and i got negative camber like its kewl. i aslo has a 40 mm offset.

·
TSeX Navigator
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have negative camber issues. I just haven't put the camber kit on yet. Does your 40mm offset stickout or is it flush with the fender?

·
Registered
169 Posts
I like the lip on those wheels, Your camber dont seem to be that much off, My camber is really off on my car. I really do need a camber kit badly.

·
TSeX Navigator
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The teins are pretty similar to stock when set softest. I had them set half way between hardest and softest and it was pretty stiff. Now I have it set about 4/5 the way to softest and it's good for me.

·
Registered
49 Posts
with my offset they r just about flush with the car except for rears cuz they r cambered. how much did u pay for the wheel and tire setup?

·
TSeX Navigator
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The rims were about $780 shipped from an ebay vendor. The Tire ran about $930 after taxes with new lugs, tire protection package, and 2 different sets of wheel locks(2 on each wheel). So figure a good 17-1800......well worth it to me. I love this car!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts