Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone comment on the ride quality of Tein SA compared with stock or a-spec suspension without taking into account the handling improvements?

I have a-spec now and always feel a-spec doesn't handle large bumps well enough. I don't expect it to absorb the bumps completely, but the damper could shape the force more smoothly. Does Tein SA do a better job in this perspective?

·
Registered
657 Posts
Hey,

I upgraded to this set as well after going through H&R Street performance and the Tein Flex. I'd have to say the Street Advance handle pretty nice. It's a firm yet comfortable ride. Handles majority of road imperfections quite well, although I tend to avoid most of these due to my ride height and the risk of damaging the lip kit.

The ride itself is pretty plush, I've got mine set to pretty much set to a few notches from full firm and it still rides quite nice. Very similar to the ride quality of a BMW or Audi I'd have to say.

All in all I dont think you can go wrong with this kit, especially after the revamp of them from the SS ... they're pretty good!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey,

I upgraded to this set as well after going through H&R Street performance and the Tein Flex. I'd have to say the Street Advance handle pretty nice. It's a firm yet comfortable ride. Handles majority of road imperfections quite well, although I tend to avoid most of these due to my ride height and the risk of damaging the lip kit.

The ride itself is pretty plush, I've got mine set to pretty much set to a few notches from full firm and it still rides quite nice. Very similar to the ride quality of a BMW or Audi I'd have to say.

All in all I dont think you can go wrong with this kit, especially after the revamp of them from the SS ... they're pretty good!
Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hey,

Any pics you're willing to share with on your ride? I am too looking into these coils and I love bmw Audi ride quality.

Thanks in advance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts