Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i have currently Cl7 tein type Flex coilovers installed on my Accord im getting rid of the accord so im parting the stuff out

they are in mint shape except for one perch (a little chewed up not a safety issue) i bought these of another member on here about 2 months ago still working great

I want $1000.00 firm canadian, shipping and boxing them up etc is extra but can be done

my postal code is l6m 3e9 if you wanna figure out shipping

·
Poor lil' student
635 Posts
You grabbed these off Ying right?

Maybe Ying...you want to chime in on the condition of them when you sold them and what not for people who may be interested?

·
Poor lil' student
635 Posts
Wow fast sale...

·
Registered
972 Posts
best tein u can get for tsx. i just ordered my set.
That's a highly biased opinion. The "best" suspension set-up all depends on user preference and what you most use your vehicle for. For instance - if you car is daily driven, I'm pretty sure the Tein Flex or BuddyClub RSD would not be as comfortable as a Tein CST, Tanabe Sustec, or BuddyClub N+.

Besides, I believe this was the JDM Flex version, with spring rates equivalent to the NADM Tein SS.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.