Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dudes...This car is incredible. I was considering a 03 Accord EX-V6 but not anymore. My current lease is up in 2 months. Actually I think it's up as of today. I absolutely love the TSX and I'm not waiting 2 months. I gonna try to wrap up a satin silver auto by the weekend. Anybody that hasn't driven one yet don't...Unless your ready to buy. This car is the SWEET.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm gonna get a black one...Lol. No the silver trips my trigger...As far as all these reviews that say the car lacks identity...I must be blind. I didn't like it in the commercial, didn't like it in the brochure...Then I went and saw it in person and this car BLINGS. All I know is if I get one your gonna get tired of seeing it...On second thought...No your not.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
454 Posts
HAHA sweeeeeeet a convert!
So many people ridicule me for my love of it.. then they see if and are :eek: woah'd by it... and it's like yeah thats what i thought :D

but swami.. we love pix so you feel free to take as many as you want and to share them! :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have good news and bad news...I'm gettin the satin silver automatic for $375.00 a month for a 36 month lease...The only out of pocket is $375.00 up front + $98.00 doc, title, tag...The bad news is they don't wanna pay my last two lease payments so I gotta pay em...It's gonna take me a week or two to come up with the cash for that...Car pricing out at $25,700.00 which seems to be the going rate...Well I gotta run down to the dealership to drool on her...Lata.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts