Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sadly it seems like the common theme these days for GTA people to part out....I may be doing the same so I wanted to test the water on a part that may take some efforts to move but essential to trade in my car.

I was wondering if anyone with 04-05 NBP bumper with A-spec lip would be interested in trading for my NBP bumper with A-spec lip AND CL9 JDM intersection lights already installed? Of course I would require some additional cash coming my way too as intersection lights were purchased brand new from Japan and imported by me originally (and certainly not cheap!).

Now, if you have NBP 04-05 bumper but no A-spec lip, I would consider trading as well but I will be keeping the A-spec lip off of my bumper.

I also have a Euro R Grille with NBP coloured lower trim I can possibly sell with the bumper as well. I am keeping the hood trim though.

Just by having a NBP car, I probably reduced the probability of making this happen in GTA by a ton but worth a shot.

Now, PLEASE do not ask about parting out for any other parts at this time. I know I will not have trouble getting rid of those generic/non-colour specific parts so I am not even going to go there yet especially when I am not 100% on getting rid of the car in general.

Please PM me if you have a NBP 04-05 bumper and interested in doing the swap.

Thanks
Ken

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Toronto
782 Posts
NO, KEN, NO!! Don't do it!!!

ps/ i hate your timing! :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts