Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So before even posting up what exhaust I should get, I looked within the history of this site. Man, you guys have answered so many questions that I had. So Thank you. :D

Also, what I want to thank you guys as well is the fact that you all have occupied my time and informed me about the different things I can do. So because of you guys, upcoming within this year is a new exhaust (Greddy sp2) if I can find it. If not, then it's back to the forums.

Also, I know this has been answered before, but I didn't really find a clear but answer. I'm installing my Tanabe NF210 Springs, with Koni Yellow Shocks and struts tomorrow. I am doing a minimum drop of 1.7 drop all around. I know most people are going to say that I need a camber kit, but I don't race my car, I drive it mainly on the highway from San Francisco to San Jose Daily. =] For all those people who don't know where these two places are, it's around california, the Bay Area. Do I need a camber kit?

·
Registered
225 Posts
I can't answer your question, but I must applaud you for using the search feature before posting a thread when another answers all the questions.

This forum has helped me a lot as well over the past few months here. It has been the leading source for me to get info and help make decisions on what to get.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Same here, this forum has a ton of good info, and I've made some good friends on it too, between here and Heeltoe I'm very very happy with how my first Honda is coming along :D

I've lowered 1.6 before with springs/shocks, and now I have coilovers and lower, no camber kit ever. I think having a good alignment guy that tracks cars and used to track an ITR helps that too. I actually had more rear camber before lowering it. For every yes you do need a kit you'll see a no you dont, I guess there are a lot of variables involved, when I went to coils from springs my toe was way off, but like i said, camber is fine. Running recommended specs from Heeltoe HT Specs now, no camber problems at all front or rear. I'm gonna drop a little more, maybe then i will but not now. I realize that you cant adjust the rear without one, but I'm good so far.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.