Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to just say thank you to VitViper for an unreal tune. I know there has been a few topics on e-tuning vs dyno tuning, but for me e-tuning was the only way to go. I also have to say I learned a great deal during the process as well. My car is completely different then it was before the tune and learning more about flashpro/tuning in the process was worth every penny.

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He's the guy from 8thgen civic right? How much did he charge for a etune?
He is the guy from e-tune and tuned many others on 8thgen civic. He rates are 199.99 for the complete tune and it is well worth it if you ask me. local shops that would tell me my TSX could not be tuned wanted 200 to 300 per hour for the dyno time...and that had nothing to do with tuning either.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Do you have his contact info? I'll be needing a tune soon and that price isn't too bad compared to other options near me.

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you have his contact info? I'll be needing a tune soon and that price isn't too bad compared to other options near me.

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
I will send you a PM when I get home.

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
:+1: vit is the man. finally done with my tune, can't wait to upload the final cal. super patient and knows his stuff.

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All I have to say is...his tune and the VTC mod...this is not a TSX anymore. It is really night and day compared to my old stock calibration.

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How much logs you sent him and how much requests you performed before get final calibration ?
I sent him around 14 to 16 data logs. 6 pulls for the low cam and about 6 for the high cam and a few other ones to smooth things out.

·
Rideout
1 Posts
When I go to Vit Viper is says that we are no longer accepting customers. If you have Vits contact information I have a 2012 TSX that I just purchased a CT Supercharger for and will need a tune. Please share Vits contact information if you can. Thank you

eTuning Services
"We are not currently accepting any new customers for our eTuning service"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts