Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
aka Fierycorn
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so just recently got it out of the garage after having the dc5 gearbox finally fixed and sorted got new coillovers... meister R super Lows

got work vs-mx rims 18" 10j et 35 at back and 8.5j et 35 at front but soon to be getting wider new lips and haven't even dropped it yet... plans are to get the rears to 11.5j and fronts to 9.5j

this is stock height on the meister R's lol going to be slammed next week so ill update it once its slammed lol

oh and the centre caps are in my boot because I need to get shorter lug nuts which are proving a pain to source out

and my friends civic ek4

·
"That's what she said!"
118 Posts
Looks good but when you slam it, I'm sure it will look much better. The wheel gap in the back makes it look funny.

:thumbsup:

·
aka Fierycorn
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks good but when you slam it, I'm sure it will look much better. The wheel gap in the back makes it look funny.

:thumbsup:
thanx dude... yeah cant wait to slam it.. only took this long coz my friends been soo busy but next week hes gonna be rolling my arches and flaring them so i can have some slammage... cant wait haha

·
"That's what she said!"
118 Posts
I hear ya... I just ordered some new wheels (18x8.5 +25 all around) and from some research I've been doing, I'm going to have to roll the fenders pretty good. But that's the fun part of all of this! When you see the final product, it's all worth it. :thumbsup:

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Hawaii
1,506 Posts
Nice look, but please take off all three Tein decals ASAP. You'll be glad you did.
Yup vip cars doesnt have tein decals on it :)
But nonetheless good choice on the rims

·
aka Fierycorn
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hehe thanx for the comments guys... and yeh the stupid stickers will be taken off... its been out of action for over a year and just recently got it back from the garage so havent really had time to take it off but will be done by next week.. when i first got my tiens like 4 years ago i was over excited and went sticker crazy lmao..... but not cool for vip tho lmao

1 - 14 of 14 Posts