Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey TSXclub,

So I've decided to low my car on coils and have decided on either the Tein Street Advance or Tein SS. I've been using Heeltoeautomotive as a price reference and have been noticing that the Tein SS is $100 more than the Tein SA although it's an older product. Not sure why, any input on that would be great. (I'm hearing profit margin cutting and that the SA's are actually better)

But most importantly, which company has the best price for these coilovers?! I know that HeelToe has the Tein SA for $883 + $60 shipping vs. the Tein SS for $982 with Free shipping. Not too shabby but does anyone know if another company has it cheaper?

I'm in Canada (GTA) so I would be shipping it to Buffalo and driving it over the border if that helps with any input.

Thanks!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I noticed that HeelToeAuto had a coupon code on here so I used that and bought Tein Street Advance! :)

·
Registered
657 Posts
I've got a set of minimally used Tein Flex in mint condition for sale, local too :)

However if your set on the Tein SA, try a few known shops in the GTA (Teknotik, Speedstar, Nextmod, Speedtech) for quotes...you'll save on shipping as well!

·
From Nissan to Honda
2,170 Posts
Heeltoe has the SS for sale as an item on their site, but I believe you cannot purchase it. Its a discontinued model. But I could be wrong.

I believe the HT had the cheapest price when I was shopping, in any case, I found out after that they price match anyways, so support a forum vendor and get the lowest price.

Local shops work too, you'll save shipping, but tax might be involved. Lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts