Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
Sit in your car, lock yourself in with the remote(key out of ignition) manually unlock door and open it. The horn should go crazy with that.

Maybe the beep speaker burned out. KP technologies sells a module to convert to beep.

KP Technologies

·
Registered
874 Posts
^^ LOL ive done this before pretty funny when you dont know what to expect. i think one of your doors might be slightly open. but the top suggestions are very good, try openning every individual door an closing it including hood and trunk.

·
Registered
341 Posts
What is that? And how do I do this if I don't have nav?
there is a setting that turns the beep off isn't there? should be in the manual...
you might also want to get your hearing checked... just as a pre-caution lol
MID = Multi Info Display. The LCD in the middle of your gauge. Not the NAVI screen.

Press the INFO button when your car is not moving, from there you can customize your MID display and car settings like dimming timer, headlight auto off timer, door lock modes, keyless acknowledge, relock timer, etc ....

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
^^ LOL ive done this before pretty funny when you dont know what to expect. i think one of your doors might be slightly open. but the top suggestions are very good, try openning every individual door an closing it including hood and trunk.
Ding ding ding! We have a winner...when fumbling for my keys that night I had accidentally hit the trunk button. I found it popped the next day, luckily it didn't rain or snow. That is def why it wasn't beeping, it is back to normal.

·
&#22235;&#19990;
1,767 Posts
Sit in your car, lock yourself in with the remote(key out of ignition) manually unlock door and open it. The horn should go crazy with that.

Maybe the beep speaker burned out. KP technologies sells a module to convert to beep.

KP Technologies
:jeffy:

Yes, I do that all the time when I'm sitting in my car waiting for someone...

Edit: Why would you pay for a push-to-start?? I love the feel of putting the key in the ignition and turning it over.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Ding ding ding! We have a winner...when fumbling for my keys that night I had accidentally hit the trunk button. I found it popped the next day, luckily it didn't rain or snow. That is def why it wasn't beeping, it is back to normal.
What did i WIN?!?! hahaha Glad you found the issue, trust me ive done that quite a few times...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.