Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
lester
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to share some pics of my daily since next time i share pics of her she will have a make over...

·
lester
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
balling^^^ lol yeah i just have some spare parts laying around so im just goin to put them on the car... The car already has intake,headers,spoon oil cap radiator cap reservoir covers jdm valve cover spark plug cover small stuff... white is a whole different story lol

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,037 Posts
Niceee... what year is this one? So if this one is getting the J's exhaust, whats the white beauty getting!?!

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Hawaii
1,506 Posts
im getting jealous with the baller guys ^^... i wish i have those parts... =(

·
fresh to death
2,643 Posts
my old set of classic are going on big brake kit, jdm head lights, jdm recaro's front and back and j's racing single exhaust and a couple of more things i cant think of lol
damn. for a daily? shit

nevermind. I realize I have all those things on my car minus a few of those parts
do you really...?from that list, i thought you just had jdm headlights...you gonna get the rest installed for the meet this sat..?

·
Super Steezy
638 Posts
Damn, you got 2 TSX's? Both rockin CCW's. Dope!

I wanna see a dual photoshoot.

·
lester
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^Spare parts?! Damn you a genuine baller! I think you and 06tsx should either start a "TSX's as my DD & show queen" thread or just start the arm (part) race!
Lol 06 Tsx has way to much money I'm taking baby steps I have 2 kids and the third will be here in less than a month...

·
Low Is A Lifestyle
4,116 Posts
lol... dual shoot?
oh surrrrree

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
wow..you guys must have some nice jobs haha.

Either way.. I can't see myself having 2 of the same car for some reason.

·
lester
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
wow..you guys must have some nice jobs haha.

Either way.. I can't see myself having 2 of the same car for some reason.
Lol believe me I work 72 hrs a week...and It wasn't planned to own 2 of the same cars I just had a 2000 em1 as my daily with crazy Jdm parts and some kid wanted to do a even trade so I figure why not have a newer car as my daily...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts