Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
8,663 Posts
Sweeet!!! So when is it coming to the TSX :D
 

·
, Administrator Emeritus
Joined
·
10,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TSX 'R' US said:
Sweeet!!! So when is it coming to the TSX :D
That is what I was wondering.
Joker - who has over 3,000 songs in his iTunes :D
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
8,663 Posts
I thought about getting an IPOD...but I'm kinda looking around for other devices...
 

·
, Administrator Emeritus
Joined
·
10,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TSX 'R' US said:
I thought about getting an IPOD...but I'm kinda looking around for other devices...
The iPod is $$$, so I don't blame you for shopping around
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
8,663 Posts
Joker said:
The iPod is $$$, so I don't blame you for shopping around
I'm kinda eyeing the IRiver line of MP3 players... They're pretty spiffy :nod:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
333 Posts
I was thinking about getting the MP3 player for my Euro, but I am not sure how much they cost? Also where do they put it? !!

OOO YAY 100 Posts !! HIP HIP HOOOOORAY !! ;) bbbbb5 :jeffy:
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
8,663 Posts
Thorn2004 said:
I was thinking about getting the MP3 player for my Euro, but I am not sure how much they cost? Also where do they put it? !!

OOO YAY 100 Posts !! HIP HIP HOOOOORAY !! ;) bbbbb5 :jeffy:
Congrats on your 100th post...may there be many more to come... So when will we see 1000? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
333 Posts
TSX 'R' US said:
Congrats on your 100th post...may there be many more to come... So when will we see 1000? :D
Thanx I feel honored.... :thumbsup:

I am sure I will be about for my 1000th post one day, afterall you guys are so nice, you are like the family that I never had ;) :p lol

Can someone please head over to my thread in the Tyres and Rims area, I need some feedback because I was looking at getting some larger rims to replace the 16 inch stock rims, but I don't have much time to decide :) Thanks !!
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top