Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In Sept 2009, I bought my 2007 NBP TSX w/ Navi from a used car dealership in Baton Rouge, LA. It had 64k miles on it at the time.

In August of 2011, I finally decided to lower the car down and I bought Buddy Club N+ Coilovers from another member on the forum. I also went ahead and bought new Ingalls rear camber kit to install along with it.

At the end of August of 2011, I experienced what any member would eventually have a problem with, fog lamp lens all cracked up. I went on eBay and bought myself some Depo ones and installed a pair of yellow Lamin-X film.

After that, I bought an adapter from another member to install a Sony backup camera which hooked up behind my navigation unit in the trunk.

Cheap trunk lid I got off eBay for $32 shipped

In between that time, I borrowed my brother's TL Type-S wheels to see how they would look on my car too.

2012, I bought some A-Spec goodies and installed them before I went to a car meet in New Orleans, LA (Lake Front Meet). Also restored my head lamps.

Test fitted some CCW's from my friend's TSX.

This was the last shot I took of my car when it was still clean. My car was damaged by a hit and run accident while my father was in the hospital and also 2 tires ruined my front end during that week.

·
未来へと
2,253 Posts
Good stuff :) mind giving us feedback on the tires once you've driven on them few times, thinking of changing my stock wheel tires with those, thanks.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good stuff :) mind giving us feedback on the tires once you've driven on them few times, thinking of changing my stock wheel tires with those, thanks.
My friend ran them on the CCWs and he loved them. It was quieter than he thought it would be and the tread lasted a good bit till he sold them.

Sucks about the hit and run. Car is coming along nicely. What's in those 4 boxes :ninja:
Got a good deal on a set of wheels. I'm gonna post some updates on them when I get tires mounted and roll my fenders.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Forgot to mention that I made my last payment of my car note 2 weeks ago. This is why I've been splurging.

2/26/13 - Added trunk tray. It took 4 weeks to come in.

·
Aussie Aussie Aussie
455 Posts
nice work!!

are they the s2k tips on your exhaust?

·
Somaek juseyo?
1,291 Posts
Lookin good dude. I'm trying to accelerate my payments so it's paid off too. I think having it paid off makes it sexier haha

·
....its fate....
1,276 Posts
Coming along nicely!
What are the specs of the vsxx?

·
Registered
874 Posts
looks really good man!!!! love the simplicity, you should bmw shadow the trim or plasti dip, would make it look that much better.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 31 Posts