Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
every pic has the same rim...
nothing gets past you! good eye. haha...

i haven't got around to posting up any other enkeis. that took long enough. i just wanted to get the ball rolling.

the only enkei pics i have of them on a tsx/accord are the rpf1s and the nt03s. that's all.

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
just got a second set of wheels. RPF1's:laugh: I'll add pics when I throw them on.

·
Registered
972 Posts
does the blonde come with the car?
:squint:

Seeing as it may either be the OP's a) girlfriend, or b) sister - horrible question.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nice. enkei makes some inexpensive good quality wheels. i just happen to dig the rpfs, but i'm down to see all enkeis.

that silvestone s2000 is what i was planning for my s2000 when i had it. i traded the S in for the tsx. but your car looks perfect.

·
Retired Tsx Owner
3,174 Posts
just bought enkei wheels too.. @@

coming in on monday.

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
just bought enkei wheels too.. @@

coming in on monday.
did you get RPF1's? I couldn't believe how much lighter mine were once they were mounted compared to my Civic 18" HFP's. Man, it's like a night and day difference:)

·
Retired Tsx Owner
3,174 Posts
did you get RPF1's? I couldn't believe how much lighter mine were once they were mounted compared to my Civic 18" HFP's. Man, it's like a night and day difference:)
haha

seriously.. the..rims RPF1's not really what i like..

not saying its not nice!! (dun start flaming me. LOL)

I got myself an all flat black one.

two more days... == such a long wait.

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
so what model did you get in flat black?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
About this Discussion
39 Replies
22 Participants
Vhundreds
Acura TSX Forum
TSX Club is the perfect forum for Acura TSX fans and Owners, where you can discuss concerns about reliability or how to upgrade your TSX with mods and accessories.
Full Forum Listing