Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Car washed with Zaino Z7 wash. No clay bar used for the car is still relatively new and clean. 12 steps of Zaino products applied - 6 layers of Zaino Show Car Polish and 6 applications of Z6 spray in between layers of polish - 3 of Z5 and 3 of Z2. Spent 5.5 hours on it yesterday and resulted in aching thigh muscles today but well worth it. An extra one hour today to finish it up after drying overnight. If only there was some sun to let you see the black mirror shine. Unfortunately she's going to get dirty with all the rain we're going to have. I'm now going to apply at least 2 coats every weekend in hope of deepening the gloss (Zaino gets better every coat that is applied!) and cover up more swirls as more layers are applied.

The car now has more shine and gloss than when I took delivery (except that it also has some swirls now unfortunately).

Zaino coupled with their new ZFX is the way to go! Decide for yourself!

Attachments

·
(o'.')-o
318 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

The Car is so clean it looks photoshoped!

Good job...damn 5.5 hours crazy!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
wow, so shiny!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
3,158 Posts
Adee said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

The Car is so clean it looks photoshoped!

Good job...damn 5.5 hours crazy!
now that bad...
when i wash/clay/wash/polish it took me about 5 hours too heheh

so how much does that set up close for zaino

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought 5.5 hours was quite long and tiring lol esp having to mix the ZFX and change between Z2 and Z5. Used 3x ZFX on first day (maximum 3x with 24 hours period) so I had to apply a final layer of Z5 without ZFX and hence let it dry overnight before removing it and applying Z6. So 6.5 hours of work for me was quite a lot I thought hehe.

If you mail order it from Auto Emporium in ON It is $127 before shipping and handling. I found out their sole distributor in Vancouver and drove there on Friday to buy the Show Car kit for $135 before tax. I decided to get it on Friday so I can work on it over the weekend rather than waiting to receive it via mail. :)

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
880 Posts
holy f... dude.. seriously.. i can't spend 5 hours washing my car...

i would love to though..

·
, Moderator Emeritus
3,158 Posts
130 bucks for it? wow.....

let's come out next time and do a nxt vs zaino comparison hehe

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Airbus said:
I thought 5.5 hours was quite long and tiring lol esp having to mix the ZFX and change between Z2 and Z5. Used 3x ZFX on first day (maximum 3x with 24 hours period) so I had to apply a final layer of Z5 without ZFX and hence let it dry overnight before removing it and applying Z6. So 6.5 hours of work for me was quite a lot I thought hehe.

If you mail order it from Auto Emporium in ON It is $127 before shipping and handling. I found out their sole distributor in Vancouver and drove there on Friday to buy the Show Car kit for $135 before tax. I decided to get it on Friday so I can work on it over the weekend rather than waiting to receive it via mail. :)
where is that distributor?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
See this thread:
http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5819
I posted the info of the distributor here.

Funny thing is, it's actually the well known photography studio, Artona that we are talking about here; not 'Aroma' as Zaino CA told me. Yeah it's weird buying car care products from a well-known studio. When asked about it, they said it's not selling superbly well, but main reason they are selling it is because the owner of Artona, Mike Rak saw Zaino products in a car show in the US and he loves cars.

Neo, it is worth it, give it a try! Sure we can do a comparison, and would be better if it was a sunny day to really notice the gloss. :)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
3,158 Posts
Airbus said:
See this thread:
http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5819
I posted the info of the distributor here.

Funny thing is, it's actually the well known photography studio, Artona that we are talking about here; not 'Aroma' as Zaino CA told me. Yeah it's weird buying car care products from a well-known studio. When asked about it, they said it's not selling superbly well, but main reason they are selling it is because the owner of Artona, Mike Rak saw Zaino products in a car show in the US and he loves cars.

Neo, it is worth it, give it a try! Sure we can do a comparison, and would be better if it was a sunny day to really notice the gloss. :)

are u kidding from artona??

place i got my grad pics taken!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
NeoChaser

No kidding! It is THAT Artona all high school grads know of! When I was trying to locate it while finding a parking spot I was thinking... Could it be Artona? But shouldn't it be a car shop somehow since there were also many car dealers adjacent to it such as Euro Imports etc. When I walked into Artona and asked about Zaino, I was shocked when the attendant said, "Yes! We have them!"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts