Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
, Administrator Emeritus
5,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This petition stands for request for local law enforcement authorities to investigate criminal offense(s) detailed and linked from in the following thread:
http://tsxclub.com/forums/canada-east/35879-warning-help-all-members.html

For every person who can no longer tolerate such conduct, please show your support by adding a single, concise and fairly polite post to this thread.

This petition can later be used by member Hokeido to request his local law enforcers and/or law makers to pursue this matter as an example in the war on crime.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
5,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
This should be obvious since we created the petition in support of this matter, but just as an added formality and to complement all individual sign-ins here of our Staff members:

On behalf of myself and the entire Staff here at the TSXClub.com, we are all in full support of the investigation of the theft and all leads disclosed within the thread linked from the first post of this thread, by the appropriate law enforcement agency, and we are eagerly awaiting response from its officials regarding this matter, for the entire world-wide Internet community.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
5,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #132 ·
^ well said :)

I have the same experience. My local cops are only good to generate municipal revenue by giving easy tickets for trivial things. But when it comes to something more serious, unless they can get anything out of it, they don't care. I still haven't gotten a penny back for a stolen $12K car back in '95. "To Protect and Serve" is a blank propaganda statement to keep the community under impression that they are actually there to help us. Whereas in actuality we get more abuse than help. And we pay for that in taxes!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.