Acura TSX Forum banner
61 - 80 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I support an official investigation in this theft from member Hokeido by accused member, Joseph Creti (A-spec Kid), and any other criminal matters related to the accused.

Antonio
IVRY PRL @ G35Driver/my350z, Solarian @ son240sx.ca

·
Registered
2 Posts
As a member of the United Stated Coast Guard, a military and federal law enforcement service, I support an official investigation in this theft from member Hokeido by accused member, A-spec Kid, and any other such criminal matters related to the accused.

OS2 Brandon Leflore, USCG
"3.8Coastie"
moddedmustangs.com

·
Registered
2 Posts
I strongly support an investigation into Joe Creti's (a.k.a. A-Spec kid) involvement in any and all auto related thefts and fencing that have been suggested here and through links to other sites. The fervor of my support is bolstered by the accused individual's admission of guilt using a second account, as confirmed via IP tracking.

As a car enthusiast and university student (Wilfrid Laurier) who frequently passes through the Greater Toronto Area, I strongly endorse any investigation which takes parts thieves off the street. I wish the best of luck to both the victim of this crime and law enforcement officials in their investigation.

-Force, member of cobaltss.net

·
Registered
74 Posts
I will add my support to this cause. Theft like this should not be tolerated. If a blind eye is turned in regards to this, than other would-be thieves will take this as a sign that they can get away without having to worry about the law catching up to them.

·
Un-Civil Engineer
2,205 Posts
I, Jim Griffo, request that local law enforcement investigate the alleged theft by Joe Creti. Please review the message threads for details.

signed,

Jim Griffo (TSXClub member griffojm)

·
lulz generator
691 Posts
I support an official investigation in this theft from member Hokeido by accused member, A-spec Kid, and any other such criminal matters related to the accused.

Regards,

Jesse G.
"DarkFireProdigy"
TSXClub.com

·
Registered
2 Posts
Behaviour like this should not be tolerated. This has gone on for too long. I Fully support this investigation and would like to see the authorities do a thourough investigation.

JDickert

·
Registered
1 Posts
As part of the car enthusiast community, I fully support a thorough investigation towards Joe Creti aka 'A-Spec Kid'. Such actions should not be tolerated and it would make for a safer and cleaner GTA.

Ryan T
----------
Audizine.com / Toronto Audi Club / Audiforum.ca

·
Premium Member
7,303 Posts
I wish to express my support in an official investigation into the matters highlighted in the content of the original thread.

-Juan "Carbon"

·
Registered
3 Posts
As an automotive enthusiast myself, I detest such acts against fellow hobbyists. I support the decision to carry through an investigation of the crime reported in the original content.

Tim K.
Snake890217
cobaltss.net

·
, Regional Meet Leader, SF Bay Area
6,942 Posts
I support an official investigation in this theft from member Hokeido by accused member, Joseph Creti (A-spec Kid), and any other criminal matters related to the accused.

Johnny Wong
Wong05tsx - TSXClub member

·
Registered
1 Posts
I fully support an official investigation in this theft from member "Hokeido" by accused member, A-spec Kid, and any other such criminal matters related to the accused.

Regards;

Mike Rankin, aka "Cavyboi" - J-Body Club of Ontario (West)

·
Registered
1 Posts
As a fellow car enthusiast, I, James, would like to request that a full investigation be done into the matter of the parts stolen from "Hokeido's" car.

James (7thgenhonda.com, clubrsx, driversunscripted, ephatch, honda-tech, k20a.org, nwp)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I support an official investigation in this theft from member Hokeido by accused member, A-spec Kid, and any other such criminal matters related to the accused.

Regards,

Jimmy Truong

username: Gnourt (Jalopnik.com)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings from Downunder (Australia), Just want to add to this petition and encourage the law enforcement authorities to take action on the details contained in the thread posted by Hokeido on his lost Bumper Bar.

It is unfortunate people can be so preditory and blatently and publicly exist and prey on others. Wishing Hokeido the best and hope this is resolved in the near future.

Another Honda (Euro) owner
David Neighbour
www.dirtbikeworld.net - What planet are you on?

·
Registered
1 Posts
As a Greater Toronto Area resident and car enthusiast/owner actively engaged in buying/selling in the GTA, I would like to see the appropriate actions taken by our local law enforcement to bring justice for the victim of this heinous crime.

"dray"
CRSX/ JDM rides/ GTA Motorcycle

·
Retired Regional Meet Leader
3,464 Posts
As a TSXClub member, I am in full support for an investigation by law enforcement into this incident involving the theft of auto parts of fellow member Hokeido, and also investigation into other parts the accused member A-spec kid might have stolen. There is solid evidence linking the individual across several websites and potential stolen parts valued in the $1000s that should be considered larceny at any level.

Thank you.

Chris Hsu
tsxclub.com

·
Registered
1 Posts
Though it raises many issues as to how fairly this guy was treated, it's also amazing to see multiple communities come together to expose a predator in their midst. I'd love to see the police prosecute.

61 - 80 of 148 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.