Acura TSX Forum banner
81 - 100 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello from Texas,
I highly encourage local law enforcement authorities to resolve this issue. It may only be a petty theft to you, but to the automotive community, it's a big deal. We as automotive enthusiasts have come to accept that parts or entire vehicles stolen from us are considered as a trivial crime by law enforcement agencies and minimal effort is put into their resolution. This case has basically had all the work done for you so "wasting our time" is not a factor. This incident has become very widely spread, as noted by my location in Texas, and has gathered the attention of many automotive enthusiasts around the globe. It would be a great move on the part of Law Enforcement Agencies everywhere to take this matter seriously and begin an official and thorough investigation of the accused and all dealings mentioned in the associated thread.

Thank you so much for your time and consideration,

Brian Hamilton
Central Texas, USA
Fellow Automotive Enthusiast

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, this is Rory from Texas. As an avid auto enthusiast, auto technician and performance parts salesman, and member of countless automotive forums across the web I cannot stress enough to law enforcement the importance of keeping people like this from continuing to do what they do.

My clients and friends spend thousands of dollars, their blood, their sweat and their tears into vehicles that they care about and I can't stand by and not voice my support of law enforcement efforts to protect their investments and pride.

Thanks,
Rory

·
Registered
1 Posts
i would like to introduce myself from the CB7tuner.com forums:D,

i read the whole thread, the members and mods here at TSXclub did a spectacular job at shutting down this avid criminal, Joseph Creti .

I Adam Ibrahim, is in full support of an extensive investigation operated by the local law enforcement for "hokeido" incident and for every other auto theft involvement on this planet.

signed- Adam Ibrahim ( aka , Ibr_adam09 )

p.s. best of luck to "Hokeido"

·
, Administrator Emeritus
5,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
This should be obvious since we created the petition in support of this matter, but just as an added formality and to complement all individual sign-ins here of our Staff members:

On behalf of myself and the entire Staff here at the TSXClub.com, we are all in full support of the investigation of the theft and all leads disclosed within the thread linked from the first post of this thread, by the appropriate law enforcement agency, and we are eagerly awaiting response from its officials regarding this matter, for the entire world-wide Internet community.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Buford T. JuSStice of the Impala SS Forums checking in.

After reading the Original Thread, I have to say that was some outstanding detective work guys, absolutely amazing!

With that:

Signed,
Thomas H. Beesley Jr.
'95 Chevy Caprice 9C1 (Police Interceptor) Owner.

·
Registered
55 Posts
After reading all the pages of submitted testimonies and information I do hope justice will be served and we'll have one less thief on the roads to worry about.

Signed,

Revenant, TSXclub.com

·
Registered
1 Posts
My name is Aaron S. and this thread's notoriety has reached us all the way over at the 350Z forums. While we may not drive the same cars (my wife drives an Accord, does that count?) we are all car enthusiasts and absolutely cannot stand for this kind of thievery.

I would submit my request that this person be investigated. While I am in no way accusing anyone, I believe the evidence speaks for itself and a clear investigation is called for.

I know I speak for the other 350Z members when I say that we hope justice is served and one more parts thief is removed from the streets.

Good luck.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am also from the Impala SS Forum and followed Buford over to show my support of requesting further investigation into all matters like this. With all of the internet theft in recent years, we should take all of this more seriously. Good job on working together and watching eachothers' backs, guys. Shawn

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would like to see this investigated further by the proper authorities regardless of the value of the stolen goods. Thieves don't deserve to be let off the hook because of the value or what they have stolen vs. the amount of work created.

Please review the aforementioned thread and evidence and act accordingly.

Signed,

Nolan McKeough

·
Registered
1 Posts
I solely registered so I could post on this thread.

I support an official investigation in this theft from member Hokeido by accused member, A-spec Kid, and any other such criminal matters related to the accused.

Regards,

Nelson L
PortugalFocus

·
Registered
252 Posts
I support an official investigation in this theft from member Hokeido by accused member, A-spec Kid, and any other such criminal matters related to the accused.

Dave Tang
"twopointfivebar"

Member of TSXClub.com.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Babyblue9c1 here from the Impala SS Forum, backing up bufford t and whatsatsx.and the rest of the car culture community

and I also support an official investigation in this theft from member Hokeido by accused member, A-spec Kid, and any other such criminal matters related to the accused.

signed Tim S.Alan

Karmas a b1tch isnt it A-spec Kid

·
Registered
1 Posts
I Mark D'Amico, fully support and encourage the investigation into the theft and subsequent fencing or posession of all automotive parts referenced in, and for proposed sale on, all websites in which Joseph Creti, and any alias used by Joseph Creti, has exploited.

Based on the accusations in the prior thread, while the theft of a single item (the lip referenced in the original threads' creation) may not justify the monetary value by which an investigation can be launched, it would stand to reason that the cumulative value of all property illegally and unlawfully obtained by the accused would justify an in-depth investigation. There is even an occasion in which the accused, by way of an alias, has admitted to his actions and guilt.

Anyway, for the admins:

I am a long standing member of multiple online automotive enthusiast forums, and was informed of this thread through a thread created by another member. I have also created a thread with a link to the "warning/help all members" thread in each of the other forums I belong to.

honda-tech.com | msprotege.com | and many more...

81 - 100 of 148 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.