Acura TSX Forum banner

101 - 120 of 148 Posts

·
Banned
3,006 Posts
I want the authorities to understand that the online forums of automotive enthusiasts are not a parallel world, but a place for real people to come to for not only a share of experience of others, but also to trade used parts. Some of us, including myself, had valuable parts/instruments stolen from our vehicles. Some have been scammed with fake advertisements. We are dealing with real money here, which means that we have real crimes happening. I want to ask the Canadian authorities and law enforcement to hunt down those locals who rip off, and steal stuff from those who live by the law and die by the law in both US and Canada. Those are real people out there and the clues are there. If we can track them down, I am sure you can too...

- Val S.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
There has been significant increased traffic and interests generated from major car enthusiasts forums and communities against Joseph Creti. This is definitely the right direction in unity from car enthusiasts worldwide.

·
LT1 or BUST...
2 Posts
Heck yea action should be taken.

:patty:

·
LT1 or BUST...
2 Posts
There has been significant increased traffic and interests generated from major car enthusiasts forums and communities against Joseph Creti. This is definitely the right direction in unity from car enthusiasts worldwide.
Eff yea there has been. Just because we love to hate on the rice, doesn't mean we want to see a guys $$$ & hard work get stolen in a mall parking lot, but some low life. That could have been my Caprices front bumper!!! :squint:

Ok... maybe not. It's in extremely poor shape. :laugh:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Full Support

Tuan from MCX7.com forums (Mazda CX-7) is supporting this. Guys like A-Spec cause our insurance premium to sky rocket by driving recklessly and cause people to pay the deductable because he steals people's parts causing damage to their cars. Keep him behind bars where he belongs.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I strongly support an investigation into Joe Creti's (a.k.a. A-Spec kid) involvement in any and all
auto related thefts and fencing that have been suggested here and through links to other sites.
(Thanks to Force)

Signed

Tr1p1ng / Tiffany P.
Cobaltss.net

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also think that this warrants further investigation by the proper authorities.

As someone that has had his car broken into, and I had visual fingerprints on the glass, the authorities said "too bad, we are too busy, claim it on insurance"

I feel with the victim here, and have read the entire other thread, and the evidence is pretty damning.

Jason H.
Southern Ontario MINI Club (MINI COOPER CLUB)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I Zack Mraovic request local law enforcement to investigate the crimes commited buy the accused. I hope We get closure on this, big thumbs up to you guys you did a great job! It's sickening to see crimes such as this, i hope something good comes from this. people spend so much time and money on thier cars and its a shame when someone just comes along and destroy's/damages thier ride.

good Luck with the investigation,

Zack Mraovic,
Owner
Wheelz To Wheelz Detailing

forums

Maxbimmer.com - E30-Tech.com - Jeep.forums.com

·
Registered
46 Posts
I support an official investigation in this theft from member Hokeido by accused member, A-spec Kid, and any other such criminal matters related to the accused.

Omar Ibave "96b18c"

·
Here To PWN A-Spec Kid!
8 Posts
I support an official investigation in this theft from member Hokeido by accused member, A-spec Kid, and any other such criminal matters related to the accused.

John Coll (06IONONCRACK)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Followed a thread from rx7club, and read the entire thread about the theft. I strongly support an investigation into the theft, and any other criminal activities the culprit has been involved in!

- Y.L.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This thread has been posted All over, even on non auto related paintball forums. The passion forum users hold to punish internet theft is very strong, without proper investigation we WILL unite to make things right.

I Jered Willhite strongly support an official investigation in this theft from member Hokeido by accused member, A-spec Kid, and any other such criminal matters related to the accused.

Amazing work, i hope to see this thief get what he deserves

·
2009 Pearl White TSX 6spd
815 Posts

Signed Tommy Kim (ttk5)

·
Registered
1 Posts
As a member of 3geez.com and clubcivic.com, I, Jason Vong, would like to see the correct form of action taken in this investigation by authorities, so that others may not fall prey to those seeking to damage our community.

That's all I signed up for, hope this guy gets what he deserves.

101 - 120 of 148 Posts
About this Discussion
147 Replies
128 Participants
otesrepsaj
Acura TSX Forum
TSX Club is the perfect forum for Acura TSX fans and Owners, where you can discuss concerns about reliability or how to upgrade your TSX with mods and accessories.
Full Forum Listing