Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about buying a 2005 TSX w/ nav and 76000 Miles for $10,000

Title is clean and body looks like its in great shape.

Are there any issues with buying a TSX with this age and milage on it? Is the A/C compressor prone to blowing out?

I'd just like some advice on this purchase. Any help is very appreciated! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I am thinking about buying a 2005 TSX w/ nav and 76000 Miles for $10,000

Title is clean and body looks like its in great shape.

Are there any issues with buying a TSX with this age and milage on it? Is the A/C compressor prone to blowing out?

I'd just like some advice on this purchase. Any help is very appreciated! Thanks!
the 04 was prone to the first model year problems including the a/c. Is this from a dealer or private sale. Did you check the service records and have the car checked out by a acura dealer or trusted mechanic. I own a 06 6MT/wnav tsx, bought new. I have all the service done by acura dealers. It now has 152K+miles. Love it:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the 04 was prone to the first model year problems including the a/c. Is this from a dealer or private sale. Did you check the service records and have the car checked out by a acura dealer or trusted mechanic. I own a 06 6MT/wnav tsx, bought new. I have all the service done by acura dealers. It now has 152K+miles. Love it:)
Thanks for the response! Glad to hear yours is running well.

I would be buying it in a private sale. I checked the auto records and one accident was noted in 2009. The guy said it somebody rear ended him and a police report was filed. From the pictures everything looks straight on it though so I am not sure if I should be worried.

Any more input is greatly appreciated!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts