Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, in case if someone know this TSXer... tell him to learn how to park his (oh... did I say "his"? good hint?) car... H AHA HA HA HA.... :lol:

j/k... just a good way to avoid C9 in the mall. ha ha ha

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
SAZABI said:
j/k... just a good way to avoid C9 in the mall. ha ha ha
Glad to see that I am not the only one who looks for the corner parking spots :thumbsup:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
Such a wide parking space yet he doesn't know how to back into it properly. I guess he is trying to be protective of scratches and dings on his TSX...whenever he goes to the mall.:D

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
yes yes...he had learned the first rule to park in richmond...

(haha...looks like the tsx is scare of all those vans and suv around him...)

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
LOL I got over $3000 worth of damage from parker place mall parking already. Everytime i park now I arrive and get one of two/three corner slots availible, the other slot is usually parked by 228's car and her car would just be just a few cars away from mine, I turn the wheel all the way to one side of the car usually into the corner, so it'll be harder to tow, and have the steering lock engaged, then put the hand brake all the way up to the top maximum, and lock it there, so its harder to tow again, then i take my rear licence plate off, and leave my international plate out in front. (Plus my vin# is always covered anyways, A trick i learned from InspireS) Finally I have my friends that works at security to monitor my car, as soon as somthing happend they know what store i'm at.

I'd like to see impark enter the licence plate characters into their handheld devices or even try to tow me. lol

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
SAZABI said:
wa... clam down 1st and then realize to add the "I wasn't"... ha ha.. :eek:
so cute lor... ha ha :lol:

ok... u did not... I was... blind? ok ok... ha ha
U ARE SO MEAN!!!!!!!!!

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
Cyde said:
LOL I got over $3000 worth of damage from parker place mall parking already. Everytime i park now I arrive and get one of two/three corner slots availible, the other slot is usually parked by 228's car and her car would just be just a few cars away from mine, I turn the wheel all the way to one side of the car usually into the corner, so it'll be harder to tow, and have the steering lock engaged, then put the hand brake all the way up to the top maximum, and lock it there, so its harder to tow again, then i take my rear licence plate off, and leave my international plate out in front. (Plus my vin# is always covered anyways, A trick i learned from InspireS) Finally I have my friends that works at security to monitor my car, as soon as somthing happend they know what store i'm at.

I'd like to see impark enter the licence plate characters into their handheld devices or even try to tow me. lol
don't u get a pass for parking?

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
only one per store, plus i don't go there often enough to justufy a another pass

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cyde said:

lol, they do give ticket at parker or tow cars away? I thought most people who work there just park their car upstair... I used to drive my friend to work there on Sat and see everyone parking there early in the morning.

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
SAZABI said:
wa... clam down 1st and then realize to add the "I wasn't"... ha ha.. :eek:
so cute lor... ha ha :lol:

ok... u did not... I was... blind? ok ok... ha ha
Huh? Is it me or is your chinese and english badly mixed up, because I have no clue what you two are flirting about?

Got pictures? lol

1 - 20 of 31 Posts