Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://vancouver.cbc.ca/regional/servlet/View?filename=bc_park-attack20041201

so because of this event we are obligated to care for her family as well? I am a prefessional and I have to get through all those crap showing that I am worthy to live in Canada and contribute to the society and she can get this free ride because of some sicko strangled her? No wonder our taxes are high to feed off these people...

sorry just feel like to vent after reading this...

·
, Moderator Emeritus
3,158 Posts
Kanon23 said:
http://vancouver.cbc.ca/regional/servlet/View?filename=bc_park-attack20041201

so because of this event we are obligated to care for her family as well? I am a prefessional and I have to get through all those crap showing that I am worthy to live in Canada and contribute to the society and she can get this free ride because of some sicko strangled her? No wonder our taxes are high to feed off these people...

sorry just feel like to vent after reading this...
this one i can still feel sympathy for ..

the other korean girl pisses me off..
her and her bf were on a bike on sea to sky...
bf crash and she's now paralized from the wrist down
she then SUES her bf.... and icbc give her $1 million
THEN she ask canada to let her stay... and i m backing up my
goverment saying no..

her reason is i guess like this korean girl, that korea discrminates the
disabled.. and that maybe true.. but the fact that she has been
awarded 1 million, she can live a happy live where ever she wants.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I agree with Domani!

In this situation, it is actually understandable why she needs her family here. Anyways, if her family does stay here to take care of her and work, it could possibly mean the government having to spend less money on taking care of her.

On the other hand, with the other Korean girl, she got her mil already so she should just leave. She can survive with a mil in Korea.

And besides, as Domani pointed out, that other girl put herself in a situation to mess herself up while in this situation, the girl wasn't in control.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
3,158 Posts
rsxs2e46 said:
I agree with Domani!

In this situation, it is actually understandable why she needs her family here. Anyways, if her family does stay here to take care of her and work, it could possibly mean the government having to spend less money on taking care of her.

On the other hand, with the other Korean girl, she got her mil already so she should just leave. She can survive with a mil in Korea.

And besides, as Domani pointed out, that other girl put herself in a situation to mess herself up while in this situation, the girl wasn't in control.
thx for agreeing...

intresting... u know me as domani... u are who on RS?

ok ur thomas :)
but then yeah who are u on RS?

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well I guess I got flamed @ RS as well for this post...I think if the same situation happened in US I don't think their government will give a damn...

If we take care of her medical bill yes I can understand, but not her brother's University education...

·
, Moderator Emeritus
3,158 Posts
Bender Unit said:
He screwed up his sazabi account. Probably got BAN.
j/k
Am I right, :jester:pochacho:laugh:

Bender:wall:

yeah and that... :) i knew that haha

forgot he had that one

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
ha ha, how did you dig my old post?
I miss my motegi wheels rofl.

I did not get banned I believe lol. I did not log on for a very long time, then when I try to log in again last year, it won't accept me :(

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Bender Unit said:
He screwed up his sazabi account. Probably got BAN.
j/k
Am I right, :jester:pochacho:laugh:

Bender:wall:
doh... how u know that I am Pochacho there?
:rofl: Pochacho is my play name when I play MMORPG games.
http://www3.telus.net/pochacho/daoc/character.htm

I am currently playing World of Warcraft. Any of you playing? Damn... I need to get some sleep now b/c I have been playing whole night, ha ha... I started a paladin and gonna ditch the mage.

·
Registered
182 Posts
NeoChaser said:
thx for agreeing...

intresting... u know me as domani... u are who on RS?

ok ur thomas :)
but then yeah who are u on RS?
I post as SilverT on rs.. the same name i use on the other tsx board but i rarely post

Yeah, I always notice your tsx car pic threads under "Vancouver import chat" on rs.. so whenever i see that black tsx avatar of yours I always associate it with Domani.. it's like automatic now!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
3,158 Posts
rsxs2e46 said:
I post as SilverT on rs.. the same name i use on the other tsx board but i rarely post

Yeah, I always notice your tsx car pic threads under "Vancouver import chat" on rs.. so whenever i see that black tsx avatar of yours I always associate it with Domani.. it's like automatic now!

It's all good :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts