Acura TSX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
Nice words bro... you free stylin' or wht??..... form what you are saying.....I think you will fit it PERFECTLY...hahaha.... i wish i hav a gurl who will play w/ MY 6-speed...LOL..... but ya man, welcome to the club!!....and hope to see your ride in the third stage... do you mean the blue one?? da last pic?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As for the exterior, I'm planning on staying as close as I can to the original look. Unless things change. Blk on Blk stock rims. I haven't seen any particular rims out their that really draws my attention. Besides, I think these stock rims look sick, it will work for now. It will be dropped today, I can't wait to get off work... 1.9 in the front, dropped 1.6 in the rear. + the camber kits.

3 Stage:
I should have headers, cats, exhaust, super charger ( when I can find one). Also try to swap out any parts I can for better performance lighter parts. Last, I will throw in the sound system then the rims. I know this will void my factory warranty plus my 7 year extended warranty. F**K it, this is my project car now. Looking to drop another 5-7K on my ride once it's meets my expectations. Mods may be addicting. But I'm not in a hurry to do this over night.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Reply...CL9 nyte ryder, -phase-, and TSX Mike.

"what the **** was that?" was your question.

What? Is that all you can say?
You wanna try and out smart me?
well, this ain't your day!
so sit down, shut up and listen close.
tell all your friends, and all your ones
which you love most
to crowd around and join you
in this moment of silence.
when you start to talk shit and don't finish
may stir up some violence.
I hope you understand this time
I broke my letter down
line for line rhyme for rhyme
to make sure you clowns understood and stay down.
I know you're only jealous
and you're lost at heart
or maybe you're just broke
and have no money for performance parts.
well, what ever it is
I'm glad I'm not You.
because if I was, I'd be lonely too...

P.S
I'm a nice guy for real...
I get'em for 2 bucks and sell'em 5 dallors a pill.

·
Registered
294 Posts
thats pretty cool. i can respect hardwork bein done on projects. i like how you integrated that shit in everypart possible. would do it myself but i was toying with different ideas on how to make the lower section a little brighter with class retained.

·
9,175 Posts
That's some fine ass work bro.... couldn't have done better myself. I am just scared to toy around with the grill n' stuff... but damn.. it looks pretty nice... you prob da first one who done tat....nice....

And don't be piss or ne fing man.... but some people dun respect how othas say their shit.... cuz. everyone is diff... you got some nice words man.... you compose songs?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
I like the grille, very unique!:thumbsup:

·
would you be my neighbor?
243 Posts
i can say lots of stupid things if you really want me too :wiggle:

·
your resident mexican
32 Posts
joerockt said:
Not feelin the screen door effect you have going. But to each his own I guess...
:sprint:

(side note)
those ryhmes sound kinda rookie dogg. like you spent to much time thinking about what you were gonna say. i'm not trying to start beef i'm just trying to help your rap carrer. you can't go on 106 & park w/ those ryhmes.

·
would you be my neighbor?
243 Posts
need46speed said:
:bawling: :tardsmash I'm taunting you fool! say something stupid. yeah, I thought so. Stay down, I'm the bulley up in her. You ****'n wit One who is highest in rank or authority, boy.
why should i say something back?.... and type normal... its hard to read that gibberish

·
Slickness...
971 Posts
need46speed said:
:bawling: :tardsmash I'm taunting you fool! say something stupid. yeah, I thought so. Stay down, I'm the bulley up in her. You ****'n wit One who is highest in rank or authority, boy.
Oh damn, its ON! You just got SERVED. :rolleyes: :007:

·
9,175 Posts
HAHhaa..... I wanna see more shit man! TSX mike vs. need46speed.......lol!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.