·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
That's sweeet!!!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wish I had known about it before epoxy painting my garage, however at a starting price of ~$3.95/ea tile, it can get expensive.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Joker said:
What did the epoxy paint run you Hip?
Well, I had it done about 7 years ago so prices may have increased by now. But it was $50 for each gallon and you needed 1 gallon color and 1 gallon epoxy. To cover my 3 car garage, it ran about $500.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
This flooring looks like a much better deal than epoxy style and easier to do. I'm looking into now...I have a small 2 car garage so hopefully it will not be real expensive.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,344 Posts
I've seen better but I dont know what the brand was. It came in one large piece that you cut or shape to your need and it had grooves in it so it would catch any liquids then you could drag the whole thing out at once if you wanted to clean it instead of dealing with a bunch of tiles. Wish I remembered the brand

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
Joker said:
My window tinter has this at his shop, and it is very nice!! :thumbsup:
www.aterrifictint.com
Cool, I need to find a good tint shop here. Anybody got a good online source that might list some in the ATL area?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
very nice, though...I wouldn't buy it.

·
Registered
112 Posts
We use it for my uncles race team and its very nice as long as there is a hard surface underneath. A lot of places we go have grass for pit area and its damn near impossible to use there. As long as underneath is hard, setup is very easy and straightforward. To check out his truck go to probstmotorsports.com

1 - 13 of 13 Posts