Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'm a photographer and I'm a fan of Acura, so my passion is to take pictures or shot videos of Acura cars.
Recently I bought a DSLR camera to improve the quality of my pictures but as it turned out, my arms started hesitating... I asked for my friends to help me in this question, and they said that gledacems could help me. Personally, I know that a lot of Acura forum users make professional photos of their cars, so I would like to ask you if you use glidecam, and if you use it answer me please if it helps improve the quality of photos, and what glidecam do you use

·
Banned
21 Posts
Hey whats up buddy), you're not the first one who run into this problem. I think that's why glidecams was devised. Personally i use Glidecam XR Pro cause it's smaller and comfortable to wear. I can't advise you this one because I don't know what kind of camera you have, but I'd advice you this site where you can find reviews on different glidecams and choose what is more suitable for you. I would pay more attention to Chinese manufacturers in my opinion they are leaders in the market of gimbals. Hope I helped you men )) if you need more help pls write.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts