Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about buying this TSX and wanted to know what you guys though.

http://www.heritagebuickgmc.com/Vehi...-IL/1050368333

It is the exact exterior/interior with nav that I want. The only thing I am weary about is the mileage, 60,000 on an 08. Which I am not really too worried about since I am a honda guy and not worried about fixing it.

I am going to look at the car tonight, any quarks in this year that I should look out for?

Thanks

·
Registered
173 Posts
Page not found. whats the asking price?

It's the 04's that you need to keep an eye out for as they have a few kinks. 08's are generally fine, if you plan on supercharging it later on, it's not likely to happen; along with reflashing your ECU for better performance is also out of the question. Correct me if im wrong guys.

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
That mileage isnt bad even for an 08. I have 183K on mine and its an 05, running strong. I dont think the 08's have any serious bugs but, I could be wrong.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I don't know, the mileage is a lil high...I bought my 04 last year from my local acura dealer and it only had 75k on it..story was that a 46 year old lady had it and always had it. They had all the service records for everytime they did something to the car. Its in excellent condition. I only 13k after taxes and tags.

·
Registered
137 Posts
You can find the same year and color combo at about the same price with half the miles, no accident, and with a shift knob. For me I would pass but patience usually pays off.

·
Slow but turns
2,961 Posts
Page not found. whats the asking price?

It's the 04's that you need to keep an eye out for as they have a few kinks. 08's are generally fine, if you plan on supercharging it later on, it's not likely to happen; along with reflashing your ECU for better performance is also out of the question. Correct me if im wrong guys.
K-Tuned now has a Kpro compatible for all the 04-08 TSX. go read the 07 TSX guy who supercharged his car and made 290WHP out of it. supercharge will work for 07-08

·
Registered
17 Posts
sorry guys this link should work, but a lot of you still found it.
2008 Acura TSX for sale in Peoria, IL – Heritage Buick GMC

I am taking it to my buddy that works at an autobody today to see what repair work was done on it. I think I am going to get a pretty good deal on it. would you guys buy it for 19000?
Hey man,

I just got mine this weekend. Mine is 2008 AT/Navi, white/tan. It has almost 52k, new tires/battery/oil change... everything. It's immaculate inside and out. I got in mine for about $19000 OTD. If you can get that for 19k and feel good about it, go ahead!

Good luck, let us know if you get it!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
just got back from the autobody. My buddy said it was just the front pass. fender was replaced and the door was repainted. I can live with that. I will just use it as leverage.

I am heading there to do the deal, if the price is right. Wish me luck!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
got it for 19000 guys! I will be picking it up tomorrow. I will be posting up some pics. Really excited. Glad to get rid of the crv.

Here is my rsx in the mean time: Thinking about putting the rpf1's on the tsx.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Going to pick up the car tonight. However, they just called and said there is a draw on the battery. Said it is the wireless control module.

Any of you guys heard of this issue? They have a new one ordered and going to install it for me.

Little skeptical, but if it fixes the problem I guess it is fine.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts