Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Yesterday, I noticed my TSX (2006 MT)started to make this "thumping" noise/knock coming from the front of the car at low speed. Here are the symptoms:
- You can't really hear it but you can feel it. The passengers can feel, and I can also feel it on the brake and gas pedals.
- The thumping happens only at low speed and fades away at over 40mph.
- The slower the car move, the more you feel it.
- Thumping happens regardless of it I'm pressing on the brake or being on neutral
- Thumping is relative to speed. The faster I move, the faster the thumping occurs.
- Happens on all type of surface, flat surface included.

This happened overnight, I tried doing a search but couldn't find much on it. Anyone ever experienced this, or have any suggestion where to start looking?

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
881 Posts
fubar, my car just started, its random on mine but stop and go, ie rocking the car does it.. it sounded like the rear bushing but its definitely the front.. I have a feeling my passenger side axle needs to be replaced.. have 155k on the clock.. will take a look to make sure nothing else is loose

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.