Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well recently my friend got a ticket for:
Reckless Driving

Speeding in a school zone e.g 25mph while children are present 35 when not, he was going 40

and taking minors

Is there a way to argue this?
For reckless driving he said since his car is a suv with crap tires it screeches during turns is this enough of an arguement?

any help would be greatly appreciated

·
PhisaggiN
1,536 Posts
School zone tickets are pretty serious, at least around here. If he was speeding all i can say is good luck. Crappy tire defense is nothing I would try.

:fro:

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Reckless Driving

Speeding in a school zone e.g 25mph while children are present 35 when not, he was going 40

and taking minors

For reckless driving he said since his car is a suv with crap tires it screeches during turns is this enough of an arguement?

Asking the question by saying your friend got the ticket when you really did...

:laugh: j/k j/k

Seriously though, regular speeding tickets are hard enough to fight off. They do take school zone ones more seriously and in some areas they double fines in school zones.

Best of luck to you err I mean your friend:laugh:

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
Reckless Driving

and taking minors

can you get it reduced by showing up to court and taking traffic school so it doesnt show up on your record.

Were u guys actually driving recklessly or are you planning to use that excuse? I'm pretty sure the judge won't buy that. Either reduce it or fight it. Remember if you fight it, your chance of reducing it will be pretty low. If you do choose to fight it then MAKE SURE you pled not guilty.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Asking the question by saying your friend got the ticket when you really did...

:laugh: j/k j/k

Seriously though, regular speeding tickets are hard enough to fight off. They do take school zone ones more seriously and in some areas they double fines in school zones.

Best of luck to you err I mean your friend:laugh:
not me lmfao I can give a rats ass just trying to be a good friend and help told him he can try to fight to cheer him up... he was crying like a baby his first major ticket

1 - 7 of 7 Posts