Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone been riding on Tien s-type lowering springs? I've been thinking bout getting them buy haven't found any information on ride quality. Im using my 05 as my DD and would like to lower it but don't want to spend much or sacrifice too much comfort. I would also combine it with ingalls rear camber kit.

·
Registered
13 Posts
i have had them on for about 3 years 30k on stock struts and stock wheels/tires and ride quality is pretty smooth for me, most of my driving is freeway though, occasionally its a little bumpy on some roads, but i am very satisfied, and none of my struts are leaking as others say not to use stock struts. i am eventually going with coilovers so i can go lower in the rear , but it you want to lower your car and don't have a lot money i would say go ahead and buy them.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Yeah I was about to buy these springs but spending 400 dollars more is a big difference, you wont have to worry about your shocks or strut or anything messing up and the best things about coilovers is you can adjust it however much you want! Also its a better ride quality, hope this helps!

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
just installed them today. so far im loving them! I have 55,000 miles on my 07 and am still on the stock struts atm. Anyone have any suggestions on good struts to go with after these wear out?

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
The two most popular aftermarket dampers are tokico blues and koni yellows. If you are on a budget then tokicos it is. If you got some money to spend, koni's are the way to go.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
sorry to thread jack...
in the tien s tech box the directions suggest shaving the bump stops but I didnt see where they were, can anyone tell me where they are and if its really worth me jacking the car back up to get at them?

·
Registered
163 Posts
^^^ I hve the same question, I cut off a third of the bump stops in the front but not sure if was supposd to cut the rear bump stops. Any insight?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts