Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
branden_cl9
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats up tsxclub ive joined the site right after i got my car and now im actually starting to use it, time to start upgraded my tsx i bought in july just got some rims for her.

2006 tsx aspec lip kit around
15%tint
wheels are 18x9.5

injen intake

planning to lower on coils dont know which to get yet, d2,tein,ksport or buddyclub, any suggestions?

want an exhaust, thinking invidia

intake manifold, rbc?

more pics soon

·
True Honda Head
785 Posts
I would check out the BC coilovers. They come in custom spring rates and guys in Preludes to Sti's rave about them. They are very reasonable too and they even sent me shock dyno's which when I asked for them from a few other manufacturers they all were unwilling. I also love them on my Prelude.

·
branden_cl9
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks ill look into thoes, my buddy has them on his type r hatch and he loves them but my other friends all have d2 just want to see what others think

·
Tsex noob
118 Posts
budget, get megan EZ they have great reviews

no budget, anything from BC racing and Buddy club to the higher versions from Tein (flex, etc)

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Keep us updated :tu:

·
True Honda Head
785 Posts
budget, get megan EZ they have great reviews

no budget, anything from BC racing and Buddy club to the higher versions from Tein (flex, etc)
I have ran Tein, BC and FF and the best of them all hands down is the BC's. Function and Form's were ok at best and rode really soft. Tein's (basics) were also just ok and you won't be able to drop your car as low as with FF's or BC's. BC's are really cost effective to be honest for a coilover that competes with the likes of coilovers that cost upwards of $1500.00. You can get custom spring rates as well and these are also a mono tube design.

I haven't ran the Buddy Club's so I don't have an opinion but I have read lots about them and their customer service track record isn't the best. That alone would deter me from ever buying them but that's not to say they're not a great product.

Ground controls and Koni's are also a great way to go but won't get you super super slammed either but will ride excellent and you can also get custom spring rates.

Lots of options do your homework.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts