Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who got the tint already... do you roll the windows up and down often?

I read that some cars (TSX) may scratch the film b/c the plastic inside (located near door handle) is too hard.

Any of you have this experience? I have rolled down the windows for few times already, and it seems fine...

·
Registered
708 Posts
SAZABI said:
I let it dry for 3 days!

but the problem now is the hard plastic thing inside the door scratching the film.
Well, this is the only time I complain about we got a TOO SOLID BUILT TSX. heheee...

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
My window tinter told me of this problem, and he has since started installing a felt strip on the inside of the door (where it touches the window). So far so good :D
Joker - who rolls his windows up and down everyday :thumbsup:

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
SAZABI said:
For those who got the tint already... do you roll the windows up and down often?

I read that some cars (TSX) may scratch the film b/c the plastic inside (located near door handle) is too hard.

Any of you have this experience? I have rolled down the windows for few times already, and it seems fine...
maybe is that plastic that giving me that noise when i rolled down my windows...hummm..

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Joker said:
My window tinter told me of this problem, and he has since started installing a felt strip on the inside of the door (where it touches the window). So far so good :D
Joker - who rolls his windows up and down everyday :thumbsup:
NICE!

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
SPoon_TSX said:
I have to redo the Driver Side, since I accidentially roll down my window. hehee...
Put tape over the switches, so you don't forget :thumbsup:
Joker - who was told to not roll them down for 3 - 5 days

1 - 13 of 13 Posts