Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys i wanted to put tints on my tsx but i read the book and it said it would interfer with the navigatiion gps. HAs anyone ever heard of this?? I really dont know what to do now

·
Registered
549 Posts
the rear window has the gps rcvr built in it... but i believe some people have gotten tints and havnt had a problem... hmm ??? let me know what you come up with

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
I used Llumar (limo) tint on my rear window's, and have not had any problem's :thumbsup:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,344 Posts
18% luminar mettalic with no problems here

·
Registered
5 Posts
i had the 35% solar guard tint and YES! you will have navi problems...if the tint has somewat of a reflective tint you will have problems....since then i took it off and put a 20% regular black tint and have had no problems. Just beware of what kind of tint you decide to put on...also one more thing, i have a satin silver tsx and the solar guard look phat as hell, but my navi was messed up for weeks. so it's up to you

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THANKS guys for ur response. It seems as if it depends what kind of tint you get. I will have to ask wherever i go for my tints to make sure and im not taking any chances cause i dun wnat to have any problems with the navi. Thanks for ur help and ill let u kno how it all turns out!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts