Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys so I'm in the market for a fresh set of tires and these were the three I'm debating between.

Falken ZE960
https://www.discounttire.com/buy-tires/falken-ziex-ze960-a-s/p/44966

or

Vogue Signature V
https://www.discounttire.com/buy-tires/vogue-signature-v/p/29741

or

Nitto Movito

They all have similar specs. The Vogue is a prettier tread with a higher speed rating than the Falken and a 60k warranty. Most of the reviews I'm finding are pretty positive with a few duds here and there. The Falken is $30 more because of a mail in rebate offer for the Vogues. However it seems like there is much more confidence in the Falken brand over Vogue. I see a lot of complaints on Vogue's quality in general, not this particular tire however. The 960 is a new tire design that doesn't have a lot of reviews out there but its predecessor the ZE950 has a good reputation. It also has a 65k warranty.

Being that the 960 is a newer design though it seems as though it is meant for more modern sport sedans than the older TSX. The Nitto Movito has a good looking tire with solid reviews and a decent warranty. It also has the highest speed rating at 168, but I mean the TSX isn't a race car. I'm familiar with Nitto because I used to have a Land Rover Discovery 2 when I was driving SUV's. Terra Grapplers had a great reputation.

I was wondering if anyone here has used any of these tires before to help sway my decision? I don't drive my TSX hard. I'm pretty gentle with her but do enjoy cruising speeds and casual passing. By my comparison you can tell im in the market for a "budget" tire but I don't want trash that won't last very long. Currently I'm running mixed matched used tires so anything I get would be better than what I have now. I do take care of my car though and have kept her well maintained mechanically so I do care about these choices.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think I have it settled. Gonna go with Falken ZE950 AS or Sumitomo HTR AS P02. They are essentially the same tire, just depends on what I can get my hands on first. If anyone used these before feel free to chime in.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts