Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got some problems with my TSX tires, they wear kinda strange.

The car was alligned at the beginning of summer. everything was in spec, except the rear right camber and toe that were out of spec. rear right toe bolt was seized/didn't wanted to move and I didn't want to pay this garage to do the job and the TSX doesn't have camber adjustment OEM.

Could rear right toe and camber issue cause BOTH front tire to have inner toe wear ? Or my front allignment specs just decided to go wild because of the crappy roads we have up here in Québec?

Note that my car have a little tend to pull LEFT on some roads, but so is my friend's TSX, but not as much as mine.

Right front

Left front

Right rear

Left rear

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
I would be looking for a new place to get alignments. It looks like the toe was off. The car, if it is aligned correctly w good tires should not pull in any direction. I only get alignments at shops with a Hunter alignment machine. Best in the industry.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
From Nissan to Honda
2,170 Posts
In short, yes. Your suspension overall geometry is dependent on the each link (in this case 4 tires) as they pull each other together.

Whats weird is that in most cases, toe that is off kills the tire which its evident in..but your rear right tire looks fine.

Few more question that will help to determine the issue..

Are you lowered, and if so:

how much?

Do you have any camber kits in the front and/or rear?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My car is not lowered and all OEM.

I remember that my both of my front toe specs were -0.03 left & right...could that be the culprit? The alignment guy told me it would be fine. I can only really remember that everything was green except the rear right wheel because of the seized bolts so I don't really understand why they wore like this.

I also can't understand why the rear right tire is OK when the specs were in the red?!?

I will try to cut the toe/camber arms to install an ingalls kit with a friend since bolts are all seized and then get the get re-alligned at a proper shop.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts