Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
n/a
8,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So basically I narrowed my choices down to these tires based on affordability and stretching:

225/40/18

fuzion zri
dunlop dz101
federal ss595
nankang nsII
nitto nt 555
kumho ecstas ast

anybody got any inputs on these tires? I did some research and it's pretty much the same for each, one side loves them while the other side hates them.

Does anybody know which tire runs larger than they really are?

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
hit up inkedup for info on the fuzions. I remember he said that they stretch well.

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
The Nitto NT555's are a good tire. That's what I'm currently using. I don't think they would be very good to "stretch" as they have a wider contact patch and stiff side walls.

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
i heard hankook ventus v12 have a good stretch...

·
Registered
62 Posts
I work at a tire store and I would stay away from the fuzion's. Dunlops are amazing but not really meant for mean stretching. Federal and Nankang are cheap tires, good if you don't care about quality..... Kumho are good for stretching and are good, never heard many complaints. Hankook ventus v12 are really good for stretching and are highly rated.

In my opinion, I was gonna get Hankook's or Dunlop's for my car regardless of stretching. I love their quality

·
g0t TSX?
41 Posts
New Tires

hey tsxclub, i just bought my 06 tsx, happy with it but i need new tires for the stock rims. Which tires should i get at stock size? brand? help?? and maybe where?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Dunno if this interests you, but Kumho is doing a special on their LE Sports. I just got a set from Tire Rack and you get $100 back on a Visa card.

It ended up being cheaper than getting the Ecsta's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts