Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone happen to know if the TL brembo Pads are the Same as the brembos that go in the DC5 Type-R Ive searched and came up with nothing and I cant seem to find the OEM Brembo pads part number for the DC-5 so I cant Cross Reference it to make sure it fits the TL-S

Any help greatly appreciated.

Reason being is I have DC-5 Brembo Calipers not the TL-S so I'd like to order pads but want to make sure I dont end up wasting my time.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They bolt right on without modding the knuckle at all you have to use the S2K rotor though but the DC5 uses the 300-25mm rotor so you don't have to worry about uneven pad uses like the TL-S Brembos and you don't have to drill out the knuckle itself to accept the larger TL-S bolts. I plan to do a simple write up.

·
AT MAGIC
304 Posts
They bolt right on without modding the knuckle at all you have to use the S2K rotor though but the DC5 uses the 300-25mm rotor so you don't have to worry about uneven pad uses like the TL-S Brembos and you don't have to drill out the knuckle itself to accept the larger TL-S bolts. I plan to do a simple write up.
let me know and any pics would be great. im highly interested in seeing this :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.