Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I currently own a 2004 TL and looking to upgrade for more recent styling, tech, and safety (i.e. bluetooth, backup cam). Been very happy with the TL’s longevity, but also now considering the second generation TSX which seems to have top reviews. I am impartial to sedan size and c speed test are less on performance and more for reliability, low maintenance, and all around quality.
Any particular issues or deciding factors for the latest TL or TSX to be aware of? I am particularly looking at 2012– showbox for either model. I’ve heard the fourth gen TL isn’t as solid as the third gen, but still a great product compared to other luxury mid sedans. While the TSX seems to be a solid workhorse.
Ideally will keep another 5yrs and drive mostly short city trips. Don’t mind buying h usps tracking igher mileage with 120k+ if it’ll go to 200k easily. Assuming a clean car fax, PPI, etc of course.
Thoughts and insights appreciated!

·
Registered
1 Posts
You’ll love the TSX. We had a 2012 and it was great. I now have a TLX, which has also been very good with the exception of the GPS. Sometimes it doesn’t work properly, but we never had any issues with our TSX. That was the best car we ever had. Great car, fun drive, good gas mileage and very reliable!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts