Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Fam , is it possible to rock the TL-S Rear Sway Bar and Single Exhaust ? I know the single exhaust hanger has to be bent in order to install the TLS RSB , does that mean this is mod vs. mod ? if so which one would you guys opt for ?

~De5

·
, Administrator, TOTM Coordinator
6,858 Posts
Yes, if you run the tls sway bar onto the TSX. You wont be able to run a single exhaust safely, since you will be cutting one of the hangers to mount the single exhaust. I say save the headache and go with a sway that is actually made for our car.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Yes, if you run the tls sway bar onto the TSX. You wont be able to run a single exhaust safely, since you will be cutting one of the hangers to mount the single exhaust. I say save the headache and go with a sway that is actually made for our car.
This.

If you want to run single exhaust, go with Progress RSB

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahhhh Crap !!! I just ordered the whole TL-S RSB set up for $50 :( , Im just going to bend the hanger not cut it off though , this way I can save up for a Progres RSB and still have the option to go single and possibly sell of the TL-S RSB set up to a bigger noob than myself mwahahahaha ::dr evil pinky:: , by the way thanks Mayuga & Keyz :D

one more question , Single Exhaust vs. RSB which would you guys consider better performance mod ? i know its a hard question as they both deal with different concepts of tuning a car

~De5

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
one more question , Single Exhaust vs. RSB which would you guys consider better performance mod ? i know its a hard question as they both deal with different concepts of tuning a car
You're right. They are two completely different mods.

Handling vs power gain

Handling vs aesthetics/sound

So it all depends on what you would rather have. No one will see you have a RSB so if you are looking for something that will get others to notice you then this won't do it.

The RSB will benefit you if you take turns at a faster than average pace otherwise you won't notice it

The exhaust will be something you notice whether you get on it or not. Also I don't know if the exhaust will give you that much of a power increase unless you are running alot of mods. I could be wrong.

Value? The RSB will give you more bang for your buck.

Cheers, sounds like you have some fun mods coming ahead.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for chiming in JTrix :) ive read good things about going single and the TL-S RSB as well , I think I will give the TL-S RSB a try for now without cutting the hanger off so I dont ruin future chances of switching to single exhaust , besides , I dont think you cant go wrong with a $50 handling upgrade mod , right ? :p

thanks again

~De5

1 - 7 of 7 Posts