Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
I wouldn't do any 'mods' I've done now and pieced together a turbo from the start. Or build a N/A K24/K20 engine.

·
Stuff....
217 Posts
with a $4k budget?

17x9 XXR 531s
nice tires to give s slight stretch. maybe some 225/40s
Func./Form Type II
tint
nice exhaust
new clutch and flywheel
lightweight pulleys
RBC IM
reflash
front lip(Aspec)
Fogs
6000k 55w HID for the headlights
3000k 35w HID kit for the fogs
done

·
Registered
89 Posts
i regret not getting a 07-08 due to the oil consumption prob lol. Im actually redoing the mods that were done before me.

Im redoing the suspension since the previous owner has junk2 springs

Ill being doing coilovers just did a brake service with cross drilled/slotted rotors

I/H/E intake gaskets, tb spacer and reflash thats all i need and well within a budget of 3-4k

·
Registered
32 Posts
With a $3-4k budget from stock

RRC IM
Custom intake
Flashpro
07/08 ECU and harness (since I have an 06)
PLM headers
Goodridge SS brakelines
RDX injectors
Tint
Koni yellows W/ Eibach pro kit
Ingalls stiffy
J37 TB
Probably enough to keep me happy for awhile.

·
Registered
21 Posts
ive got all out with the past few cars ive had but with the tsx id just keep it simple and clean.

good full suspension setup for dd'ing
semi aggressive wheels with meaty tires.
oem cgp front lip and clear fogs.

its auto so not much id do with it performance wise. spend the 3-4k on that and im good.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for all the great advice. spoke with a local tsx guy today. he has aspec body kit and d2 coils, and enkei rpf1. looks hot ahah, but im gonna do 6k hids and led interior. then do suspension. im kinda stuck between tein street advance and f&g spec 2. leaning toward the tein. then im gonna do aspec and wheels. then the motor work to top it off. i may do some more exterior little things. its already tinted

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.