Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you guys remember Animal House when that girl passes out in front of the guy:

Larry's evil conscience: [email protected]#k her. [email protected]#k her brains out. Suck her t!ts, squeeze her buns. You know she wants it.

Larry's good conscience: For shame! Lawrence, I'm surprised at you!

Larry's evil conscience: Aw, don't listen to that jack-off. Look at those gazongas. You'll never get a better chance.

Larry's good conscience: If you lay one finger on that poor sweet helpless girl, you'll despise yourself forever... I'm proud of you, Lawrence.

Larry's evil conscience: You ****.
Hondata or not?

Do it. Forget the warranty. Forget the $600. Think of the extra pep. Just DO IT!

But its a family sedan. Do you need it? really need it?

But noone knows its there except me. My little secret that could put a little more excitement in the daily drive. How much is that worth?

Geez this Hondata is hard NOT to do...
No downsides at all, right?
:confused:

·
2005 TSX 6MT Nav
692 Posts
$600 is a lot of money for something that adds just a little "pep".

dont do it.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Hello, Im Larrys Evil Conscience speaking,

0-60 in 6 Seconds
30 HP
25 ft Lbs of Torque
7500 RPM Redline
5000-7500 RPM's of VTEC

One hell of a Family sedan right there, Almost as Fast as a S4...

Do It

:devil:

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,092 Posts
I did it, and I love it man! I would recommend it. You can feel the difference, it's night and day.

Just like Memphs points out, the numbers don't lie.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Holy shit! Is it really $600 for the mod? If I had the money, I'd probably do it :)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
wow 30hp!!! hmMm dats wut i'm debating too!!! ahHh so hard..!! but i really want it.. but warranty.. hMm

cars dun usually break down within 5yrs rite??!? :nutkick:
if dats the case.. voiding the warranty won't b much.. unless... u bought EXTENDED :shock: :shock: :shock:
cuz those r usually a rip!!! hehe... so final answer??/
buy it!!! imma do it too!! hehe..

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
don't you have a AT tsx 604?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks. To be honest its not the $600 right now for me. Its whether it is a worthwhile, well spent $600 . And also, being without a primary car for a few days.

But I've been going back and forth in my head and also asking a hondata dealer a few questions, rereading the hondata website. With it this much on my mind I may not have much of a choice anymore...
hehe evil lurking everyuwhere...

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wow. I just did it (paid for it anyway). Will be some time before i can take out the ecu and actually get it flashed (have to plan for car being down for few days).

Thanks spyguy for representing the good conscience, but MR is a much better debater, lol.
(and my mind was probably already made up even before I posted - I must have just needed some validation on the decision...

·
Registered
249 Posts
Benz_05TSX said:
don't you have a AT tsx 604?
haha yea =(
but still good!! right?? :ben:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
LI_NY_1 said:
wow. I just did it (paid for it anyway). Will be some time before i can take out the ecu and actually get it flashed (have to plan for car being down for few days).

Thanks spyguy for representing the good conscience, but MR is a much better debater, lol.
(and my mind was probably already made up even before I posted - I must have just needed some validation on the decision...
Rock on! Let's know how it turns out. :)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts

Welcome to the Dark Side

·
9,175 Posts
HAhaha......

Ya...HOndata isn't the first mod on my list either....... tho i think the TSX is seriously lacking in power......but....it's a luxury sedan ppl!!....ahaha
and I don't see THAT much improvement on an AT than a MT~

·
Registered
249 Posts
even tho its an auto... =(
sport shift is still good since it still lets u control ur RPM
also...
for 20-30hp gain... under $1000
i think its really worth it no matter wut... even if its 15hp.. its still worth it =) llllll9

·
Registered
162 Posts
I saw it on the Car and Driver Mag, they say the TSX 6 speed could make the 0-60MPh in 7.2 Second...

Any of you guys know whats the number for Auto TSX?

·
9,175 Posts
I thought someone mentioned that w/ a 6spd..... you can make it from 0-60 in 6 secs!!!

if that's true......then auto should be around 6.6-7 secs~

1 - 20 of 32 Posts