Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· My car whines
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm contemplating on getting some ap2 exhaust tips since right now i have the aspec lip kit but not the extended aspec tips. only thing i'm kind of worried about is the ap2 tips sticking out too much. can anyone preferably those who have an 04-05 with aspec rear lip and ap2 tips, take a side profile shot of their car? i've tried to search but the majority of pics are from the rear or from the trunk looking down. thanks in advance!

· My car whines
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

· My car whines
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just noticed that my left oem exhaust tip isn't perfectly centered like the right one is. Looks like the driver side tip is slightly offset to the left. As far as I can tell, i'm still running the original muffler and the bumper appears to be aligned correctly. Is anyone else noticing the same with theirs? I'm worried that the wider ap2 tips may end up making contact with the bumper.

· wine em, dine em, cl9 em
941 Posts
after installation i noticed one of my sides off center just a tad.. i have the ap2 tips also. been running them for a few years (aspec rear lip) with zero issues.

· My car whines
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
do they actually touch the bumper? my left tailpipe is offcenter by quite a bit and switching to a ap2 tip would definitely cause it to make contact with the bumper.

· My car whines
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You can bend the pipe from the exhaust to align the tips. I have them on my '05 and the driver one was slightly off centre
Really? Is that something I would be able to do by hand or will I have to bring my car to a muffler shop?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.