Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, thought i'd stop by and say what's up. I'm currently looking to upgrade my daily driver (2001 Mitsubishi mirage), and 1st gen tsx is the first thing that came into mind along with IS250. Will be looking thru here as i look for my next DD, hopefully sometime this year :)

My current E46 M3

Beautiful Cinnamon Interior

Super rare/lightweight Kinesis F110 19x9/10

OEM 19's

VMR

Status Gruppe Front Lip

Square OEM 19's

My 350z
09/2008 Oem wheels with Buddyclub coilovers

01/2009 BuddyClub Coilovers with RAYS Forged Nismo LMGT4

10/2009 Stance Coilovers with VOLK SF Challenge in RMC

12/2009 VOLK TE37 in Mercury Silver with Veilside Front Lip

09/2010 Chargespeed Bottomline Kit with Mastergrade Rear Diffuser

05/2011 VOLK LE37 in original LE finish, I repainted my car Superblack (which i later regret, as the brickyard finish was truely a masterpiece)

·
True Honda Head
785 Posts
Welcome to the Club. A true car guy is what I see here. I can appreciate that, as I am too!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, just waiting for the right time to get it. I'm having a hard time deciding whether to get a tsx or is250. TSX will probably get the nod considering it's at least $4k cheaper, better gas mileage, and roomier back seats (perfect daily driver). Looks wise they're fairly close, maybe slight edge to the lexus. But i see more IS250/350 than i do tsx so :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very nice M3 and previous Z. Get a TSX you won't regret it, especially in MT :grinno:
For my daily, it will be an auto. I know how great the manual tranny is for these cars, unfortunately having a 6mt m3, i need an auto as a primary car.

and thanks!

In my opinion, the IS250 looks great from the rear. Not so much from the front. It's something with the headlights I'm not too fond of.
I actually love the front of the is250, rears look good too with that factory lip spoiler. From the side however, it looks rear heavy with very short hood. Still overall a sexy car but tsx has better proportions. Interior the lexus looks better, but the lack of leg room out back sucks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.