Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Then we went to the Revscene meet... but too bad I was too hungry for lunch and the weather is too dang hot... So, I just took a few pictures randomly and then went to lunch with Spoon and other friends.

·
Registered
708 Posts
SAZABI said:
Cruz to North Vancouver.
Almost got caught by RCMP for 'racing' and have our cars tow away. Thx Spoon_TSX for saving us. ROFL

You welcome man. But your car is damn fast going up hill.. Is time for me to conside a set of light rims. Just recall my memory, that White Accord seems really bad luck today...hahaaa....

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SPoon_TSX said:
You welcome man. But your car is damn fast going up hill.. Is time for me to conside a set of light rims. Just recall my memory, that White Accord seems really bad luck today...hahaaa....
yup... that white accord took the cops outta frustration... we should go to him/her and say thank you. ROFL

·
Registered
14 Posts
Looks like the Vancouver Police just take any car and make it a police vehicle. Got the VW, PT Cruiser and the Civic SiR

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
i saw a police with M-B M class.......also impreza old one....green....undercover...got pull by him...

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
nice pics man.:thumbsup:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Very nice sazabi!! :thumbsup:

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ty ty...

but I did not really like the revscene meet.
people use fake stuffs and lots of "home-made" stuffs.... I do like DIY stuffs, but at least try to make it perfect....
and the weather was too HOT!!!

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Great pic's Saz! Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
Joker - who is wondering if any of you are in the pic's?

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
thx sazabi for the pix....nice nice...saw some of my frds car..hahaaaa

1 - 20 of 107 Posts