Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Forum Vendor
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an TSXClub Special Pricing Event for TOKICO HP for the TSX 04-08. If you are interested in any other TOKICO product please PM me. Here is some information.

TOKICO's HP Series - the famous "Blue Shock" - continues to be the overwhelming choice of performance enthusiasts looking for the best in overall handling and ride quality. The HP Series damping typifies TOKICO's valving flexibility and philosophy by minimizing low speed damping force and greatly increasing damping at medium and high piston speeds for improved compliance, tire adhesion and handling.

Shipping times will depend upon your location. Prices are based on shipping to the 48 continental states in the U.S.

The following payment terms are accepted: Bank or Teller Check, Money Order, sent to:

Excelerate LLC
998 West Main St
Branford, CT 06405

You may also send payment to [email protected] via Paypal or Google Checkout or over the phone at 203-483-6100.

Applications are taken straight from TOKICO's catalog. The prices will run as follows:

Acura TSX 04-08
- TOKICO HP (F&R) - $305 shipped

AIM Screen Name: Excelerate04
E-mail: [email protected]
or PM me.

RETURN POLICY

- ALL RETURNED AND/OR CANCELLED ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE PLUS ALL SHIPPING CHARGES (Includes original and return S&H fees).
- ALL AUTHORIZED RETURN MERCHANDISE MUST BE NEW, UNUSED, AND IN ITS ORIGINAL PACKAGING. ALL DOCUMENTATION, WARRANTY CARDS, INSTRUCTIONS, AND HARDWARE MUST ALSO BE RETURNED.
- ITEMS MAY BE RETURNED WITHIN 15 CALENDAR DAYS FROM THE RECEIPT OF MERCHANDISE.
- SPECIAL ORDERS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.

EXCELERATE LLC
998 West Main St
Branford, CT 06405
(P) 203-483-6100 (F) 203-483-6101
www.ExceleratePerformance.com

Joshua Lockwood
Owner

·
Purveyor of Pimperage
232 Posts
im on H&R race springs with these and i love em and thats a good deal

·
Forum Vendor
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
would these work well on lowered cars???(2.5"-3")
TOKICO HP's work well with lowering springs. 2.5-3" is pretty aggressive. No shock can really handle that drop but if I had to choose one I would say KONI Yellows. For about 90% of the springs on the market for the TSX the TOKICO HP's would work.

·
Registered
331 Posts
how much to ship to markham ontario L3r 0r7?

·
Retired Regional Meet Leader
3,464 Posts
dumb question but $305 shipped means including shipping too right? How often should shocks be changed? Im at 57000 miles, but I been dropped on tein s-techs since 50,000 miles.

·
Bork Bork Bork
3,317 Posts
you change the struts when you feel them going bad. a significant change in bouce or stifness is a sign. totally depends on your driving style and car build.

i have tokicos and hr springs. its a good setup for the price for sure. i commute 50 miles a day and its comfortable. they're def better setups tho.

·
Forum Vendor
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dumb question but $305 shipped means including shipping too right? How often should shocks be changed? Im at 57000 miles, but I been dropped on tein s-techs since 50,000 miles.
Yes that prices means shipping is included to the cont US. It's hard to say when shocks need to be changed since the driver and driving conditions have a big play in it. Generally shocks last around 75k or so. When you install lowering springs it can shorten the life of the shock so now is a good time to upgrade.

·
Registered
331 Posts

·
Forum Vendor
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Josh, have you had any other buyer feedback regarding these shocks? I'd like to hear more reviews if possible.
Yes we have had lots of feedback. Everyone is pretty happy with the shocks. They are slightly firmer than stock, they work well with a lowering spring, and they are good quality.

Add $50 to the price if shipping via USPS

1 - 15 of 15 Posts