Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember playing the first one back in the day and boy was it FUN. I think its the funnest racing game I've ever played and now I've learned that there are 2 additional tokyo xtreme racer games that came out after the first one.

Have any of you guys played this game? if not, you're missing out yo

·
5,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know. Its a pretty old game (2003ish?). I think the last tokyo xtreme racer games was for the ps2. Kind of sucks most ps3's aren't backwards compatible with ps2 games

·
straight (father) hood!
2,362 Posts
ahhhh, I remember this game. I think there was an XBOX 360 equivalent but under a different name. I loved this game! takes forever to beat though.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
I liked zero the best...

I still love this intro
<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/KdMuGcuPf-8?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/KdMuGcuPf-8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

·
5,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Asking all my buddies to see if they got an old ps2. Can't wait to play this game again

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
wow that looks pretty interesting..i'm surprised i missed it as I had (have) tons of ps2 games. I believe my ps3 is backwards compatible so I'll look around to purchase this

·
5,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah I was surprised that some ps3 versions weren't backwards compatible with ps2 games.

·
Pistol Grip Pump
184 Posts
I think the last game that Genki made was for the xbox 360 and it was called Import Tuner Challenge. Heard the game wasn't that good though. Too bad Genki went out of business cause I would really like to see how TXR would look on the ps3 :(

·
Registered
171 Posts
Besides being addicted to all of the Gran Turismo games back in the day I really liked Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero second in line. It was hands down the best street racing game for PS2

·
Detail DiRTBAG!
1,096 Posts
I still have TXR3, and a PS2 to play it on of course, lol.
TXR3 had a slight problem though....... Through miscalculation of currency (the money in the game), there's no way to beat the last "wanderer" cuz you end up with 99,000,000,000 dollars max, but you need 100,000,000,000 to challenge the wanderer.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts