·
Registered
Instagram- @bryceef9
54 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #708 ·
I see you run stock air box. Last g&g video on k24 shows how important is velocity stack on intake and keeping intake short with least amounts of elbows. So i designed this one for stock air box for 3d printing.
Air is channeled from front of the bumper to a hole just under the intake, where resonator connection elbow used to be ,straight to the v. Stack.
Dont know whats your exact setup but this might be useful.
Just it is 32mm instead of 60 mm length for the 78mm part and it fits like its factory part.
Its on my cl9 box.
I'm using the CTE air box from HeelToe which is very similar to what you came up with. It replaces the factory lower resonator with a scoop that pulls cold air from behind the bumper.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I will have to cut down my velocity stack arm and try that! No more anxiety about puddles either!

Sorry we hijacked your thread Tony. Maybe if you posted more content regularly this wouldn't have happened.

·
Registered
Instagram- @bryceef9
54 Posts
I see you run stock air box. Last g&g video on k24 shows how important is velocity stack on intake and keeping intake short with least amounts of elbows. So i designed this one for stock air box for 3d printing.
Air is channeled from front of the bumper to a hole just under the intake, where resonator connection elbow used to be ,straight to the v. Stack.
Dont know whats your exact setup but this might be useful.
Just it is 32mm instead of 60 mm length for the 78mm part and it fits like its factory part.
Its on my cl9 box.
Hmm 🤔 I might look into

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #717 ·
Update:

I'm back in California and with the TSX again. I drove it around for a couple of days when I got back before realizing the flex pipe I had added to my exhaust broke. So I've detuned the car a bit for street use and put the stock header and exhaust back on the car.

I was able to scoop up a Mugen rearview mirror cover in Milano Red. Didn't need it but I think it's a cool piece.

More updates coming soon.

701 - 720 of 738 Posts